Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more – you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Unreal Render Developer.
- Passion for making and playing games;
- 3+ years of professional experience as an engineer on a game team;
- Shipped multiple games created on Unreal;
- Strong C/C++, architectural, and software engineering skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience using modern APIs such as DirectX 12 or Vulkan in a large codebase;
- Experience developing advanced graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware;
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization;
- Expertise in several of these fields: vertex, pixel, and compute shaders in HLSL; terrain or environment rendering; character rendering, advanced lighting techniques, particle systems, special effects, art pipelines, tool development and game engine architecture;
- Experience optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed;
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math;
- Experience with large code bases and ability to work on code that you didn’t write;
- Deep understanding of render RTX, Lumen and Path Tracing pipelines.
Would be a plus:
- Computer science, mathematics, physics, or related degree;
- Shipping console experience on a multiplayer AA/AAA game;
- Lead experience (in small teams also).
- Help with debugging and optimization of engine render systems and other team solutions;
- Help with staffing plans for your team and long-term road maps;
- Create, architect, and document technical designs for rendering features;
- Proactively identify issues and fix bugs.
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays according to the legislation of Ukraine;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.