Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients worldwide.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games, and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge, and more – you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable, and transparent way of professional development and guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Unity Team Lead.
- Experience in iOS and Android development.
- Experience in the optimization of games.
- Knowledge and experience in architecture development.
- Experience in the development of online games (multiplayer, backend).
- English — intermediate+.
- Experience in interviewing & estimations.
- 1+ years of experience in managing a development team of three+ people
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with addressable.
- Understanding of HDRP.
- Experience in the blockchain.
- Create/edit/optimize shaders for PC games.
- Management of the development team.
- Projects estimation.
- Communication with clients.
- Remote work.
- Open management without bureaucracy.
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal.
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation.
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification.
- Availability of sabbatical.
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.