Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more – you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Senior VFX artist.
- Experience in the same position from 3 years;
- Deep understanding of Particle System and VFX Graph;
- Ability to create VFX using flipbook animations, particle systems, 3D models, etc.;
- Writing shaders for Unity;
- Good understanding of the game development process;
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges;
- Highly skilled with Photoshop, Substance Designer, Maya, and or 3DS Max.
Would be a plus:
- Houdini VFX;
- Unreal Engine;
- Ability to script.
- Make and visualize a variety of spells from the classic fire to an explosion in stylized and semi-stylized art style;
- Deliver ready-to-use visual effects made in VFX Graph or Particle System;
- Create all supporting assets that are required to deliver VFX (textures, meshes, etc).
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.