Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more – you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Technical Artist.
- Minimum 3 years of UE4 development experience;
- Deep understanding of render pipeline;
- Strong knowledge of blueprints;
- Ability to make complex shaders;
- Tuning lights, post processes to make beautiful, artistic outcome;
- Good understanding of Niagara and scratchpads;
- Work with different platforms;
- Work with 3d application;
- Work as Senior TechArt at least one year;
- Nice portfolio;
- English level upper intermediate or above.
Would be a plus:
- Work with Houdini as TechArt;
- Git, Perforce;
- Adjusting assets from other departments;
- Making and tuning shaders;
- Work with light in different pipelines;
- Profiling and optimization;
- Making tech documentation.
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.