Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more – you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Middle Copywriter.
- 2+ years of working experience in copywriting for IT outsourcing/Game development companies;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of SEO basics and experience with Google Analytics is a benefit;
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Experience with different text formats: advertising slogans, headlines, texts for landing pages, text for SMM;
- Ability to write engaging and converting copy;
- Understanding of storytelling fundamentals;
- Portfolio showcasing your copywriting skills;
- Experience of work with CMS admin consoles ( WordPress).
- Write, edit, and proofread content for our website, blog, social media channels and external resources;
- Write and optimize all content for optimal SEO;
- Create content for link building (Medium, HackerNoon) and marketing campaign activities;
- Translate complex technology into human-centric storytelling;
- Create whitepapers, case studies and PR articles;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content accuracy and quality.
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.